IRISS is a non-profit organization, operating with an entirely volunteer staff. In addition to your membership, please consider volunteering your time in a leadership or support role. No prior experience is needed. The time commitment varies from 3-12 hrs per month depending on role, scope and project. We ask for your availability to participate in teleconference meetings and uphold a strong commitment to professional conduct and respect for people in a virtual work environment.
For more information or to volunteer your time, please email [email protected]
Below are some of the currently defined opportunities. Please check back often, as we have a growing need for committee members and support.
Board of Directors
Duties are as follows:
- Advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of IRISS Forum in support of the organization’s mission and needs.
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Establishment of annual goals and direction
- Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Review of organizational and programmatic reports
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach