IRISS received 501 c-6 designation from Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on March 7, 2012. The 501 c-6 designation recognizes IRISS Forum as a pharmaceutical industry trade organization, which provides a mechanism for IRISS to collaborate with other trade organizations within the pharmaceutical industry (ie PhRMA, DIA, RAPS, HL7) as well as global Health Authorities. IRISS represents a neutral forum for industry, vendors, health authorities, consultants, etc. to share information and work towards a standard method of implementing electronic submission specifications and improving interoperability of e-publishing tools, viewing tools, and systems.
IRISS Forum operates through a directorship structure, governed by an executive committee and board of directors.
- Karen Towns
- Jake Doran
- Hans van Bruggen
- David Berglund
- Joakim Hindemith
- President / CEO: Sue Metz
- Vice President: Kelly Hnat
- Treasurer: open
- Chair: Kelly Hnat (K2 Consulting)
- Topic Groups:
- AdPromo: Doug Kent (Janssen – J&J Pharma)
- China Regional: Jannie Ren (Pfizer)
- CMC: Marie Parrish (Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company)
- Digitalization in Regulatory: Cesar Vinces (Pfizer)
- Electonic Product Information: Tris Nockles
- GSO: David Ross (AstraZeneca)
- IDMP (XEVMPD): Frits Stulp (Iperion)
- Website Liaison: Lenore Palma (Pharmaceutical eConsulting)
- Communications Team: Kelly Hnat
Page last updated: 20 May 2020
Support the IRISS Forum by becoming a corporate sponsor. Several sponsorship levels are available. Please send an email to [email protected].